DIADEM series - Compact, ultrafast, tunable femtosecond lasers
DIADEM is a very compact, high energy ultrafast laser for advanced micro-machining applications needing short femtosecond pulse widths, which offers over 60µJ at 30W and up to 2MHz (standard), with pulses below <400 fs (typically 350 fs) and a remarkable beam quality with M² < 1.2.
DIADEM laser series combine the most advanced electronics for on-the-fly pulse control and uncomparable ergonomy with a compact design and a less than 5-minute set-up time to full power operations.
This laser series has been especially conceived for demanding medical implantable device and electronics manufacturing.
Alternatively, this laser series has proven very efficient in optogenetics.
KEY ELECTRONIC CONTROL FEATURES:
- SYNC IN: Pulses are released following the user input signal. REAL INDUSTRIAL SYNC IN also called «pulse on demand». With standard timing jitter of +/-25ns COMPATIBLE WITH ANY POLYGON SCANNER (eg. Nextscan or Lincoln Laser). The SIRIUS would then be considered a slave and the 3rd-party becomes the master.
- SYNC OUT: Provides a synchronized output signal from our laser to an external 3rd party. The SIRIUS would then be considered the master and the 3rd-party becomes the slave.
- ELECTRONIC ENERGY CONTROL: provides pulse modulation from 0 to 100%, meaning the output level is modulated not attenuated.
- GATING: Electronic control of the high-speed shutter to release pulses.
- BURST MODE: available up to 10 sub-pulses having even amplitude and divided amount of energy for a given pulse duration. Possibility to adjust pulse separation within bursts.
- COMMUNICATION INTERFACES: Ethernet (TCP/IP), USB and Serial.
- COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL: Intuitive GUI or direct laser/system control
- MEMORY SAVING